Camby Low Cost Pharmacy compounding pharmacists are creating many different kinds of dermatological medications used to treat and combat just about any kind of skin condition or disease.
We offer dermatology compounding to make sure that we stay up-to-date with all of the cutting edge advancements in the pharmaceutical compounding industry. Camby Low Cost Pharmacy offers services that are provided by pharmacists who are qualified and experienced.
Camby Low Cost Pharmacy compounding pharmacists are creating many different kinds of dermatological medications used to treat and combat just about any kind of skin condition or disease. Our personalized oral and topical medications can treat every type of skin condition including:
- Body Washes Like Tinea Versicolor
- Severe Acne
- Skin Cancer
Our Custom and Personalized Dermatology Solutions
Camby Low Cost Pharmacy aims to stay advanced as possible when it comes to skin care and dermatology compounding. We can maintain our level of care and our medical technology through our professional and business relationships with plastic surgeons, aestheticians, dermatologists, and other types of skin care professionals all across the country. We have forged these relationships through years of superb quality care and services to make sure that you have access to personalized dermatological compounding medications such as:
- Occlusive Pastes
- Topical Gels and Creams
- Liquid Solutions
- Ointments and Lotions
Camby Low Cost Pharmacy is always coming up with new ways to create customized medications to meet your needs, and we are always discovering new ways to create new medicines that you can use. We now have access to different compounded products for skin care that have precisely customized combinations, strengths and dosages to meet the unique needs of every one of our patients. Here are a few of the many medications that we are offering to you:
- Acne creams and alternate acne creams (cosmetic anti-acne formulas compounded according to physician recommendations)
- Anesthetic creams (prilocaine, tetracaine, lidocaine, benzocaine)
- Anti-aging creams (cosmetic creams used to reduce age spots and wrinkles on the face and body)
- Anti-infective (amphotericin, ketoconazole, fluconazole, metronidazole, itraconazole) for topical infections of the mucous membranes, scalp, nails, and skin
- Anti-inflammatory (diclofenac, ibuprofen, ketoprofen)
- Bleaching creams and combination bleaching creams (groot cream, used for bleaching and tightening of the face)
- Pain creams and custom compounded pain creams (used for conditions like diabetic neuropathy)
- Retinoic acid, hydroquinone, and hydrocortisone (available in varying strengths)
- Specially blended solutions for hair growth (available for both men and woman for reactivating hair follicles that are dormant)
- Triamcinolone with camphor, phenol, and menthol (for chronic pruritus)
- Wart removal (salicylic or lactic acids for warts and other harmless skin growths)
- Wound care and skin ulcers (such as diabetic foot ulcers creams)
It does not matter what kind of dermatology needs you have because Camby Low Cost Pharmacy will have the solution you are looking for. We only staff the most experienced, skilled, and professional compounding pharmacists who are able to create personalized medications for your dermatology needs.
We do this by working directly with you and your physicians to create tailor-made strengths, ingredient combinations and dosage forms precisely made for your own unique health conditions. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime at 317-548-8015 when you need our dermatology compounding and skin care services.